28 de septiembre de 2021

All those thankful chants



Everybody hurts
badlands, you know, 
But tell me why
I don't like mondays 
As you know me, halleluijah, 
(if you know what I mean) 
I'm always calling Elvis
because I know that we belong
like that lady writer on the TV
who invented a redemption song. 

Reading this again right from the start,
I realize that you are just a gigolo
(ain't got nobody, man)
so I twist in my sobriety
and walk like an Egyptian
into my personal Jesus boots for walking
on sunshine, dear. 

Tzena, Tzena, 
Iko, Iko
Yeke yeke
Sarri Sarri
Shosholoza! 

(repeat twice) 
Sing sing sing
(play the three fingered string) 

In my arms
La lluvia nunca vuelve hacia arriba, honey...
Coz in' these arms of mine
Plou I fa sol, 
my sherry darling... 

I'm mad about you
(my heart is lost in a distant planet) 
and you know it 
(promise for July Churches' sacred name) 
So thank you for the music
and pay me my money down, amen. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Gracias por tus comentarios.

Popular